Nature’s powerful antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits the spread of a broad spectrum of bacteria and cleanses and protects skin abrasions and blemishes. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.
- Is a natural antibacterial that is well tolerated by healthy skin.
- Helps control blemishes and prevent acne.
Made in Australia
Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil 茶樹油精油
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, synthetic parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne prevention and control
- The active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, Terpinen-4-oL, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization, due to lower para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils
- Sourced from and made in Australia
Apply sparingly on abrasions, pimples, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or add a couple of drops of Tea Tree Oil to a vegetable oil such as Almond or Rosehip Oil.