Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil 100% pure, 100% natural, Eucalyptus Oil is a pharmaceutical grade oil with therapeutic and multiple household uses.
- Temporarily relieves winter ills and chills when used in inhalation or as a chest rub
- Temporarily relieves muscular tension and stiffness
- Cleans floors, kitchen and bathroom surfaces without the use of nasty chemicals
- Removes stains, grease, and tar
- Cleanses and freshens laundry
- Made in Australia
Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil 100ml 桉樹油
Ills and Chills: Inhalation- Add 5 ml to 500 ml of hot water and inhale. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief or pillow.
Muscular Tension and Stiffness: Mix 5 drops (1/4 ml) with 10 ml vegetable oil, massage into affecetd areas. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Cleaning: Add to cleaning water for a sparkling odour free kitchen and bathroom.
Stains, Grease and Tar: Rub with oil moistened cloth.
Woollens & Clothes: To freshen, add 2 capfuls to wash.
- Not to be taken. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
- It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Do not use: While pregnant or breastfeeding without medical supervision. Near eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs. On children under 2 years old. Undiluted on children under 12 years old.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.